COVID-19 Office Rules + Regulations
Your Safety Is Important To Us:
Haddonfield Acupuncture is meeting all CDC guidelines to keep you safe.
Our practitioners will be:
• Spacing appointments to one per hour
• Wearing all required PPE
• Disinfecting all surfaces throughout the day including treatment rooms, supply tables, door knobs, light switches, sinks and toilets. This will be done before you enter our building and after your treatment.
1. Our waiting room will be closed for the forseeable future. Please wait outside of the office prior to your appointment and use proper social distancing. If there are poor weather conditions please wait in your car. Your practitioner will call you when they are ready for you.
2. When you arrive for treatment please have the COVID-19 Release form filled out. We cannot allow you into the building without this release.
4. Patient and practitioner are required to be wearing a mask at all times while in the office. No exceptions.
5. Please wait at the door for your practitioner to open the door and greet you.
SCREENING PRIOR TO TREATMENT:
• Your practitioner will take your temperature
• Patient must use hand sanitizer (provided)
• Practitioner will do an assessment and review the release forms.
TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
All payments and co-pays must be paid prior to your treatment. No cash will be exchanged. Please follow the link to the payment portal where you can pay for your treatment or choose the co-pay that corresponds with your insurance plan.